- Publié le : 3 décembre 2019 14 h 42 min
- Expire : 10 jours, 19 heures
SAS is looking for a Marketing Manager to be the leader of the Data Management Strategy for Western Europe & Iberia (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal and Spain) based in France. As Data Strategy Manager, you will design and implement the Data Management strategy in alignment with our Global/EMEA Strategy in order to optimize the impact of Marketing initiatives and deliver the pipeline targets, considering business priorities, the evolution of customer segmentation and context conditions, as GDPR.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical skills. Knowledge or experiences in some combination of the following: predictive analytics, machine learning, knowledge discovery in databases, optimization, statistical theory, experimentation and/or time series analysis
- Expert knowledge of campaign design and implementation strategies, including: segmentation, email marketing best practices, industry research, campaign logic, data source review, marketing campaign analysis and evaluation, lead management.
- Knowledge of marketing and analytics concepts, technics and processes.
- 5-10 years of working experience. Experience in a Software vendor can be a plus.
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences of various technical background.
- French and English fluent. Other languages can be a plus.
- Creative problem-solving and business-analytics translation skills
91 vues au total, 2 vues aujourd'hui