- Publié le : 12 octobre 2018 10 h 17 min
- Expire : 6 jours, 5 heures
This global industry leading organisation is actively seeking a Regional International Mobility Manager to support the Global Head of Mobility regarding both operational and strategic issues. You will be responsible for leading a team of mobility professionals, advising senior stakeholders and managing your own caseload of assignees advising on mobility, tax, social security, compensation, payroll and immigration issues.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Manage and lead an experienced team of global mobility professionals based in Paris.
- Be participative in the Expat community to ensure company policy remains relevant, in line with best practice, cost efficient and supports the Group’s objectives.
- Proactive liaison with the Global Head of Mobility and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with all: international tax, social security and immigration obligations.
- Calculating assignment packages and cost projections, including assignment related allowances.
- Coordinate and administer assignment related activities including liaison with external service providers such as relocation services, international healthcare, tax advisors and other specialist expat agencies.
- Preparation of expat assignment contracts, ensuring terms are within policy guidelines as well as meeting the needs of the assignment.
- Management of expat compensation including tax equalization and ensuring group reward, relevant payrolls, share schemes management and finance are provided with timely and accurate information.
- Management and support of existing global expat population acting as first point of contact for assignees, vendors and the local HR teams.
- Assistance with the new Group hires and international transfers as required, such as providing: relocation and tax advice.
- Support the repatriation process providing relevant advice and guidance as appropriate.
Candidates must be fluent French/English speakers with demonstrable international mobility experience gained within a Big-4 or accounting/legal background. Any additional in-house international mobility experience would be highly desirable. Candidates must have previous team management experience and be strategically minded with the ability to advise and influence stakeholders.
Please forward your CV along with salary details quoting ref AS/70575/GM via http://www.jamrecruitment.co.uk/careers-at-jam/ or by calling Andy Shaw on +44 (0)161 905 7917.
128 vues au total, 6 vues aujourd'hui