- Publié le : 15 mai 2019 9 h 14 min
- Expire : 6 jours, 12 heures
Customer Success Managers are responsible for becoming experts in customer use cases, needs and business outcomes to proactively identify how our products, services and value proposition can best drive and support our customers’ journey. You will develop an understanding of Qlik products and services to provide high value-add advice to customer stakeholders at all levels. You will drive adoption of Qlik at all stages of the customer journey, while building high customer satisfaction, maximizing the value of customer investment, and converting them to Qlik promoters.
You will also act as the voice of your customers internally at Qlik, providing feedback and insights on how Qlik can better serve our customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers, understanding and defining customer vision and strategy for maximizing their investment in Qlik’s products.
- Create a joint success plan (JSP) with customers, outlining the use cases, outcomes and key business value to be achieved, with corresponding success metrics.
- Drive adoption of Qlik products, maximizing customer investment and accelerating time-to-value.
- Act as a trusted/strategic advisor to each customer helping to drive continued value of our products and services, while you provide thoughtful leadership, possibly challenging business and technical stakeholders.
- Track Business Value Outcome Definitions through to Business Value Outcome Realization with the customer.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews.
- Identify and/or develop upsell and renewal opportunities and partner with appropriate teams to progress.
- Partner with other CSO teams to ensure that account issues are managed through to successful resolution – Use EWS (early warning signal).
- Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction across all client accounts.
You will be successful if you have
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service and supporting and driving our customers’ business success.
- Demonstrates high-level problem solving and analytical skills, excels under pressure and is results-driven.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly at the C-level. Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally.
- Able to navigate and effectively manage his/her business successfully in a matrix organization across borders. Understanding and respecting cultural diversity and operating successfully within that framework, including ability to think globally and act locally.
- Ability to nurture innovation and create an environment that encourages creativity and positive risk taking. Demonstrates creativity and entrepreneurial flair.
- Business level English and French mandatory
Here’s how to apply: https://www.qlik.com/fr-fr/company/careers/job-listings/job-detail?job=oHl88fw2
130 vues au total, 2 vues aujourd'hui