- Publié le : 11 juillet 2018 15 h 34 min
- Expire : 4 jours, 16 heures
- Attend analytical meetings (regional travel required) and assist with meeting follow-up reports
- Perform preliminary credit analysis to support ratings, research, analytical outreach and presentations, with potential exposure to more high-profile subsectors or issuers, under the principle direction of the RRS Team Manager and senior analysts. Examples of analytical work include:
- Preparing financial spreadsheets and charts, analyzing data and financial statements, building and updating financial models and forecasts, and writing analytical commentary in accordance with Moody’s methodologies.
- Identifying trends in data and use analytical ability, applying judgment to form well thought out credit conclusions.
- Interpret and analyse financial data
- Ability to understand and identify key factors that affect issuer credit ratings
- Develop working knowledge of Moody’s methodologies in order to apply to credit analysis.
- Support credit monitoring/surveillance of issuers by e.g. preparing data for surveillance, periodically updating preliminary components of analysis, and initiating/escalating deeper credit reviews when necessary
- Interact with intermediaries and issuers
- Review rating documentation, including bank loans, covenants and bond indentures and contribute to portfolio reviews
- Support sector and company research writing
- Perform certain routine administrative and other ad hoc credit-related tasks.
- Minimum undergraduate/ first level degree (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent qualifications).
- Preferably some relevant credit analysis experience ideally within Financial Institutions or related experience from a recognized financial institution or an audit firm.
- Good Accounting background (e.g., through coursework, CFA (or equivalent), or relevant work experience).
- Well-developed IT skills including advanced Excel/ VBA to help build databases and PowerPoint, with the ability to use financial models and software specific to the business. Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Fluency in English and Italian is essential. Fluency in French is preferred.
61 vues au total, 4 vues aujourd'hui