- Publié le : 15 mai 2018 16 h 33 min
- Expire : 9 jours, 12 heures
To resolve the most highly escalated customer contacts received by Amazon, identify systems and procedures that directly or indirectly lead to these contacts, and drive positive action for change and resolution on behalf of Amazon customers, Customer Service and the overall business.
· Extensive Customer Service experience (familiarity with CS Tools and Policies);
· Bachelors Degree
· Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills;
· Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive approach to problem-solving and identification;
· Able to work independently, quick learner, self-motivated and flexible in approaching responsibilities and change;
· Represent the face of Customer Service in a professional and courteous manner and be supportive of all internal customers and colleagues;
· Display good judgment and discretion;
· Excellent organizational and time management skills;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – perfection in responses to customers is required; focus on quality in customer care;
· Capacity to initiate and drive projects involving multiple stakeholders
· Ability to present and communicate to a senior audience.
· The candidate must be fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
Read the full job description and apply via this link https://www.amazon.jobs/fr/jobs/664394/french-executive-customer-services-specialist
130 vues au total, 2 vues aujourd'hui