- Publié le : 14 juin 2019 14 h 01 min
- Expire : 3 jours, 1 heure
EUROPEAN PROJECT MANAGER /COMMUNICATION
CDD 13 months from 2nd September 2019
Do you enjoy working on international projects?
CNIEL is the French dairy interbranch organisation created by the producers and processors. You’ll be working in the Communication Department on European programmes.
• Work autonomously to help implement communication actions, from conception to delivery, among the various target audiences as part of programmes co-financed by European funds.
• Monitor the proper implementation of the programmes, in accordance with EU regulations, and handle detailed reporting to the European Commission on activities and budget.
• Collaborate with European project partner countries and assist them in monitoring joint programmes.
• Manage the budgets allocated to these programmes on a daily basis, supported by the financial department.
• Participate in the reflection and development of the communication strategy around planned actions.
• Help in the preparation of EU financing applications (agency tenders, writing applications, construction of budgets etc.)
• Native English speaker (bilingual English – French)
• Higher eduction degree of BAC + 4 or equivalent, with a first experience of 4-5 years in a similar role
• Ease in managing budgets and financial tasks
• Technical knowledge of production of communication tools and social media/digital activities.
Skills required for role
• Ability to work in a team and to adapt
• Excellent interpersonal skills with partners and communication agencies
• Good presentation skills (speaking regularly at meetings)
• Rigorous administrative and budgetary management
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise under pressure
• Attention to detail and rigour
CDD contract, based in Paris (75009) – some travel within Europe involved.
Compensation according to profile.
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
435 vues au total, 3 vues aujourd'hui