- Publié le : 26 novembre 2019 10 h 30 min
- Expire : 21 heures, 59 mins
Corporate & Donor Relations Assistant
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: 28 – 32 000 euros per annum + one-month performance-based bonus
Location: EURORDIS Paris (75014)
Start date: ASAP
About EURORDIS-Rare Diseases Europe fundraising
EURORDIS boasts a steady increase in corporate donations (x 2.5 over the last 10 years), approaching 2 Million € in 2019. Our total income is in excess of 6 Million €. Our organisation is committed to building our funding from a niche, diversified, balanced range of public and private funding, with a priority on increasing private funding and new revenue streams. These funds will be raised in Europe and at international levels. EURORDIS’ projects and initiatives continue to be of high quality with growing needs for new funding. Their impactful deliverables are making a difference both short and long term for people living with a rare disease in Europe and beyond.
Main scope of the position
The Corporate and Donor Relations Assistant (CDRA) will support and assist the Resource Development team members, especially the Corporate Relations Manager (CRM), to meet targets, complete grants and develop meaningful relationships with corporations in the health sector including pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic and digital.
The CDRA will report to the CRM and work also with the Donor Relations Senior Manager, the Events team and the Resource Development Assistant.
Motivated to work at an NGO with enthusiasm towards EURORDIS’ mission, the CRA is searching for an international working environment and work within a highly motivated team which maintains a quality, ethical and transparent approach based on best professional practices and aiming at highest standards.
The position is recruited for EURORDIS’ Paris Office.
Key tasks & responsibilities
• Assisting in a variety of administrative tasks related to Corporate Relations Manager’s needs for meetings, writing propositions, reporting and data entry into fundraising database
• Assisting Corporate Relations Manager throughout the relationship with our corporate donors (drafting emails, preparing documents, scheduling communication and meetings)
• Writing and adapting communication materials and mailings targeted specifically to donors (corporate or new) based on milestones, events and press releases disseminated from EURORDIS and our partner organisation Rare Diseases International
• Building input in the donor database and producing reports for management
• Managing mailing lists, including prospects lists and needs from the Donor Relations Senior Manager
• Assisting in the preparation and scheduling of prospect and partner meetings for both managers in resource development
• Internal and external meeting reports
• Building presentations in Powerpoint for meetings with corporate partners and potential foundations partners
• Perform regular analysis on companies developing promising treatments based on orphan designation and marketing authorisation in the US and EU.
• Online research on current corporate donors and prospects including their product portfolio and pipeline, partnerships and their financial or strategic evolution. This information is to be recorded and prepared within a comprehensible “Fact sheet” format and in preparation for face-to-face meetings.
• Shared responsibility with the Resource Development Assistant for maintaining the contact database
• Depending on new revenue potential income, assisting the Donor Relations Senior Manager with propositions and data entry
• Any other tasks falling within the scope of the position.
Education & skills
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a preference for a business degree (medical background or education is a plus)
• No previous experience required. Internships in development or volunteer experience at an NGO appreciated.
• Multi-tasker; able to work under pressure; capacity to handle day-to-day management; good organisational skills.
• Personal and professional integrity
• Excellent writer with talent in engaging readers, donors and potential donors
• International environment experience appreciated. Enthusiastic and flexible team player.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office, especially Powerpoint and Excel.
• English native speaker or native-level fluency in English with excellent written and oral communication skills is a must.
• Good level in another European language desirable.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 17 December 2019
214 vues au total, 1 vues aujourd'hui