- Publié le : 10 août 2018 11 h 12 min
- Expire : 4 jours, 3 heures
What you’ll do:
- Schedule all candidate interviews via phone, in-person or video conference using our internal applicant tracking system (Lever)
- Effectively balance candidate and interviewer availability responding quickly to last minute schedule changes
- Book meeting rooms for interviews and team meetings
- Check and approve Job Postings to ensure they meet branding and posting guidelines
- Maintain accurate data in our applicant tracking system (Lever)
- Collaborate with global coordinators team to identify, develop and implement process improvements
- Contribute to ongoing and future Talent Acquisition projects and events we organize in EMEA and globally
- Maintain interviewer training calendar and track interviewer certification
Who you are:
- You have experience in a recruitment coordinator or administration support role with lots of meeting management.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, passionate about building successful teams, curious, creative, and have a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Have strong project management skills.
- Can show a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently.
- demonstrate excellent customer focus and relationship management.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Take initiative to identify and propose process improvements.
- Online media, digital technology or events experience is a plus as is a working knowledge of HRIS system Workday and ATS system Lever.
80 vues au total, 1 vues aujourd'hui