- Publié le : 11 avril 2019 14 h 15 min
- Expire : 8 jours, 2 heures
The BSP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. All members of staff are trained in child protection. We ensure successful candidates are police checked on appointment and that all staff will report concerns through our child protection policy.
Headmaster: Mr Nicholas Hammond is seeking to appoint a well-qualified and highly-motivated Senior School Secretary to start as soon as possible in May 2019.
Permanent post – Full-time – Working hours 9.00am – 5.30pm
Administrative and Support staff pay scale, 8 weeks’ holiday entitlement
The British School of Paris is a non-selective co-educational school which provides British education of a high quality to an international student clientele.
The SSC secretary will provide clerical support to the Head of Senior School and the SSC Administrator and general support to the Head and the senior management team.
All applicants should demonstrate:
- Native speaker competency in English (spoken and written), with clear diction
- Good spoken & written French
- Attention to detail, fast and accurate typing skills,
- Excellent mastery of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and confident use of databases and communications tools
- Excellent reception skills and telephone manner with helpful and positive attitude
All applicants must hold a valid EU passport or have already obtained a full French work permit.
Please consult full details for this post and our application procedure on our website.
To apply please send us your completed Application form, updated CV and covering letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
Closing date: Tuesday 30th April at noon
Interviews will be held shortly after
167 vues au total, 4 vues aujourd'hui