- Publié le : 7 décembre 2018 17 h 46 min
- Expire : 26 jours, 11 heures
Part-time teachers of English: Early Years and YL
Opportunities available with the world leaders in English language teaching
We are looking to recruit two part-time Teachers on a definite (CDD maternity cover) contract basis in our Paris Teaching Centres for a February start. Saturday and Wednesday teaching essential. Significant hours available for suitably experienced candidates. Please see our website (link below) for further information on the roles and application procedure.
Recruiting for a February start
- For Saturdays, Wednesdays and weekday evenings, teaching Early Years/Primary/Secondary
- Guaranteed hours with competitive rates of pay including paid preparation time.
- Continuing professional development with an extensive INSETT programme and additional support for new starters with less experience. Internal and External courses available to develop your career.
- The opportunity to be part of a global organisation with teaching centres in nearly 50 countries worldwide and events and programmes in many more.
- Minimum qualifications: CELTA/Trinity Cert.Tesol plus two years of post-certificate experience. Other YL teaching qualifications will be considered
- Pay dependent on qualifications and experience
- Experience with Young Learners essential
To apply: Please visit https://www.britishcouncil.fr/en/about/jobs/part-time-cdd-maternity-cover-teacher-english
and complete the application form. Note that CVs can be sent if you wish but in order to be considered, all applicants must complete this application form. Closing date is 7th Jan.
183 vues au total, 4 vues aujourd'hui