- Publié le : 14 mai 2019 17 h 30 min
- Expire : 6 jours, 8 heures
bluebird bio France is seeking an Executive Assistant for the French organization to support its growth as we move towards commercializing our first product in the market. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of bluebird bio’s European expansion and a key contributor to building our team in France. This individual provides broad executive administrative expertise and overall practical support to the team. Overall, a high degree of initiative and teamwork is required; particularly in communicating within the office, in Europe and agencies/consultants the team works with.
About the role:
- Work with the GM and the functional teams to manage day to day team activities including planning and scheduling of business meetings, booking meeting rooms, conference calls and preparing and distributing pre-read material.
- Support the team in project management for the organization of educational events, congress presence and implementation of HQ driven projects in France.
- Coordinate with IT suppliers to handle all new technology setups and logistics including equipment, physical and virtual access that ensure seamless services
- Schedule candidate interviews/logistics, both directly and through the relevant search companies and support onboarding in collaboration with the Hiring Manager.
- Provide project support to the Senior Executive Assistant, Europe and the Head of Finance, Europe as necessary.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of administrative experience in the pharmaceutical industry – experience in compliance and quality assurance requirements beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills whilst exercising tact and diplomacy in working with different cultures and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Proficient user of MS Office Package and ability to adapt to new systems easily.
152 vues au total, 2 vues aujourd'hui