- Publié le : 15 avril 2019 11 h 50 min
- Expire : 126 jours, 11 heures
Become an English Language Instructor with Babylangues
Looking for a part-time job in order to make the most of your stay in France?
Why not join Babylangues and teach English to French children in a fun and creative way?
With its method based on scientific research, Babylangues has revolutionised the way children learn foreign languages through interactive activities taking place in their homes. Acclaimed by many linguists and extensively covered in prestigious media outlets (BBC, NPR, TF1, etc.), Babylangues has earned the reputation of France’s early language acquisition specialist, and is now recruiting Anglophone Instructors for part-time Instructor positions in Paris and seventeen other major French cities.
As an Instructor with Babylangues, you will:
- Share your passion for languages with a child
- Acquire new professional skills and discover a new way of teaching with a unique method
- Meet French families, exchange with them, learn French and improve your understanding of French culture
- Join an international community and make friends from all over the world
No prior teaching credentials are required to become a Babylangues Instructor, as new recruits are fully trained and provided with extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company. Over the course of their sessions, Instructors introduce children to a range of fun activities (singing, dancing, drawing, etc.) and acquire invaluable professional skills. No French is used on the job, so this is probably one of the best work opportunities available to those who speak little or no French. Nonetheless, working with a French family is a great chance to improve your French and gain a first-hand insight into French culture.
A Babylangues Instructor should:
- Speak English as a mother tongue, or have a very strong proficiency in English
- Be aged 18 years old minimum
- Be an EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
- Have experience working with young children
- Be conscientious, dynamic and creative (artistic and sports skills are a plus)
No level of French or formal teaching experience is required to apply for our English speaking jobs in Paris. English teachers are welcome, although no previous teaching experience is required.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive pay rates of €10.00 – €16.50 NET (after tax) per hour.
- Flexible hours to suit availabilities: 5 to 25 hours per week.
- French part-time open-ended contract (CDI).
In addition to competitive pay rates, Babylangues offers very flexible positions, from 2 to 25 hours of work per week. Instructors at Babylangues are able to choose the days they wish to work, to fit around any other commitments they may have, such as University classes. This is particulary ideal if you are for instance a student, freelance entrepreneur, or artist looking to increase your income. Additional benefits enjoyed by Babylangues employees include free mobile phone subscriptions, free French classes once a week, a free annual Velib’ pass and invitations to social social events and cultural outings. As part of the Babylangues community, you will meet a wide array of interesting people and make friends from all around the world.
Start date and Working hours
Recruiting on a rolling basis – you could start as soon as possible.
Working hours are generally on an after-school basis, and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2 days a week starting 4pm.
Apply for an English Speaking Job in Paris
Work in Paris without speaking French and teach your native language.
Take a few minutes to fill in our straightforward application form below, and you will be contacted with a response within 48 hours.
APPLICATION FORM : http://job-in-france.babylangues.com/apply/
10302 vues au total, 1 vues aujourd'hui