- Publié le : 15 janvier 2018 13 h 30 min
- Expire : 179 jours, 19 heures
1000 childcare & teaching jobs available: become a Language Ambassador!
Every year we hire over 1000 native or bilingual speakers: Do you speak English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Arabic, Russian or Chinese?
If so, we have a job for you!
Created in 2009, Speaking-agency is France’s Leading organization in childcare services in foreign languages and language courses for all ages. We operate in Paris (everywhere in the Ile de France area), Lyon, Lille, Bordeaux, Nantes and Toulouse.
2 types of part time jobs are available all year long:
- babysitting children (3 to 12 years old) from 5 up to 20 hours per week
- teaching kids, teenagers or adults from 2 to up to 10 hours per week
It’s more than just a job: Become a Language Ambassador!
- Join a community of foreigners and get the chance to make new friends from all over the world!
- Work with kids and pass on your knowledge and passion for languages!
- Discover a new way of teaching! You will use a specific method developed by experts in language acquisition (partnership with CNRS). In 2009, our company was named the most innovative Enterprise in Europe by the JCI.
- Advantages: Full training provided, free French classes for our employees in Paris, Free Velib’ (bike sharing) yearly pass, invitations to our events!
- Be at least 18
- For childcare jobs: previous experience with children required (formal or informal)
- For teaching jobs: previous experience in teaching required
- No specific diploma required
- No minimum level of French required
- Be a EU citizen or hold a visa to work in France
Minimum stay: 3 months
Salary: 10-20€ /hour
The salary varies according to the type of job, number of children, location and number of hours.
To apply, don’t send a resume. Simply fill-in the application form on our website (3 min) using the following link:
Our Human Resources team will then contact you within a few days.
13975 vues au total, 7 vues aujourd'hui
Information à propos de l'annonceur
- Publié par : SpeakingAgency
- Membre depuis : 2 janvier 2014