- Publié le : 20 octobre 2017 11 h 14 min
- Expire : 14 jours, 3 heures
Marymount International School is currently looking for a substitute Technology Integration Specialist for short or medium term assignments for middle of November 2017.
Based in Neuilly sur Seine, the substitute Technology Integration Specialist will be in charge leading and supporting teachers in the effective use of technology to support learning. The substitute Technology Integration Specialist is hired when the classroom teacher is sick, attending professional development activities or otherwise temporarily unable to be present in the classroom. The role of the substitute is to ensure that the classroom is managed according to a lesson plan prepared by the teacher and to organize instruction in order that the school’s goals for the students can be met. All substitute teachers are expected to use discretion and professional judgment in their work. The central values underpinning their professional judgment should be respect, responsibility, and equity.
- Understand current technology practices both in and out of the classroom and keep abreast of trends in educational technology and plan for their implementation
- Design, develop, and maintain online learning environments.
- Demonstrate best practices in technology-supported learning through team teaching with teachers in a
flexi-schedule organized by the integration specialist in conjunction with teachers
- Identify trends in software, curriculum, teaching strategies and other educational area
- Support teachers in the integration of technology into their curriculum maps
- Work on the technology committee and ensure that the school is properly equipped in terms of the software and hardware needed to support the curriculum needs of the school
- Assess technology skill levels of students, teachers and staff
- Collaborate with teachers to support effective use of technology in delivery of curricula through a variety of
- Guide and encourage teachers to develop their own resources, while supporting these efforts by providing additional support as needed and strengthen the technology skills of the faculty through workshops and professional development opportunities
- IT qualification and/or teacher qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in a school or as an IT trainer, including the integration of STEAM, CODING
- Native/fluent English and working knowledge of French
- Collaborative, team spirited, service oriented but autonomous as well
- Ability to work with children and with all levels of the organization
HOW TO APPLY:
Only applicants with an EU passport or valid French work permit will be considered. To apply, please complete an online application form with your CV and cover letter.
32 vues au total, 10 vues aujourd'hui
Information à propos de l'annonceur
- Publié par : Marymount International School
- Membre depuis : 31 mai 2017
Autres annonces de Marymount International School
- Aucune autres annonces publiées par cette annonceur.